Limited connections left in stock - other models are available to order for enquiries of more than 10 packs
- Features a soft rubber tip for wearer comfort (replacement tips and tubes available for hygiene) to fit the left or right ear
- Ideal for crowd control or noisy environments such as clubs, pubs and stadiums
- Constructed from highly robust plastic and rubber coated flexible wires, this earpiece is durable enough to be worn by doormen, security officers and store investigation teams
- Sounds are received and amplified through the inbuilt microphone and transducer travelling up the clear acoustic tube attachment into the ear
- Sounds are clear and the design helps to decrease background noise by moulding to the shape of the inside of the ear
- Available in a single or to wire design
- Single wire features an inline Push to Talk
- Two wire features the Push to Talk on a separate wire to attach to clothing or run down the inside of a coat or shirt and held. Image shown in main picture is the two wire with separate PTT
Available from stock to fit:
XTN446, XTN500, XTN600, CP040, CP88, CP100, CP150, CP200, CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450LS, GP68, GP88, GP300, GP308, GP350, GP2000, GTI, GTX, P10, P080, P110, P1225, P200, SP10, SP21, SP50, LTS2000
TK208,TK240, TK248, TK250, TK260, TK260G, TK270, TK272, TK320, TH340, TK348, TK350, TK353, TK360, TK361, TK370, TK2100, TK2102, TK2202, TK2130, TK2160, TK220, TK2200, TK2207, TK3100, TK3101, TK3131, TK3160, TK3170, TK3200, TK3201, TK3102, TK3130, TH22AT, TH25, TH26, TH27A, TH28A, TH42AT, TH45, TH55, TH75
Icom/Standard Cobra/Maxon /Vertex/ Yaesu
Icom F3, F3S, F4, F4GR, F4S, F4SR, F10, F20, Maxon SP100, SP120, SP130, SP140, Vertex VX200, VX500, VX510, X520
For models not listed here please enquire as we can normally obtain any radio connection.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
VestGuard will not be held responsible for any incompatible earpiece/s being sent if the required information provided by the customer was in anyway incorrect or wrong. Any postage or packing resulting from exchanges is chargeable to the consumer.