VestGuard UK offers a fast and efficient delivery service to all our customers. We aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible, with most orders dispatched the very same day (orders received before 2pm) or the following working day (orders received after 2pm) if items are available from stock.
|Delivery Method ||Estimated Shipping Time ||Goods Route |
|Standard ||1-5 working days ||Royal Mail or Courier |
|Express ||1 working day ||Courier |
|Pre12 Express ||1 working day ||Courier |
|Saturday Express ||Next Saturday ||Courier |
If an order is required urgently, please telephone us for stock availability.
UK Delivery Terms
- We aim to ship any orders received before 2pm the same day where stock is available. Where an order is received after 2pm this will be shipped the next working day, subject to stock availability.
- We are dependent on our couriers to deliver goods in a timely manner. It is out of our control and we cannot guarantee any delivery times however our team are always happy to assist in the event there is a question about delivery.
- In the event that you are not present to receive your order, the agent will leave a card identifying that they have tried to deliver the goods. Royal Mail deliveries can be collected from your local post office within seven days. Couriers will attempt to deliver your items once. You can contact them to arrange a re-delivery date or collect from their local depot.
- We cannot be held responsible for any items lost due to misinformation provided so please ensure the delivery details are accurate. You will require proof of identify when collecting any package.
It is very easy to buy online from our website. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- Add your purchases to the checkout
- Step 2 Click the checkout button and check the contents of your basket
- Create or Login to your account
- Select the method of delivery you would like
- Follow the onscreen instructions and proceed through to payment
- Sit back and wait for your products to arrive.
Please note for security reasons we can only accept deliveries to the card holders registered address
Large Orders and Tenders
Contact VestGuard sales team if your requirement is for a larger number of units. We will provide you with a quotation based on your rerquirements.
Lead-time based on 100-1000 units is approximately 4-6 weeks from confimed date of order.
VestGuard website is not able to accommodate deliveries out of the UK due to the nature of our products however all our products are available for sale to customers in every country.
Contact VestGuard UK by phone +44 (0)1621 816614 or by mail email@example.com to purchase products for international delivery. Some items are subject to UK export controls, which we will advise you of when you contact us.
VestGuard can manufacture 1 - 100,000 units of body armour. Typical lead times for larger orders is 4-6 weeks.
We offer delivery methods by air, road and sea.
VestGuard is an Internationally recognised brand name with over 500,000 units sold worldwide to customers in all sectors.
VestGuard supply products to over 8000 customers in 50 different countries. We aim to meet any requirement quickly and to a high standard.
Become a VestGuard Agent
If you would like to become a VestGuard agent or stock VestGuard products in your country please contact Oliver Lincoln, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.