Delivery and Returns
- VestGuard UK offers a fast and efficient delivery service to all our customers.
- We aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible, with most orders dispatched the very same day (orders received before 2pm) or the following working day (orders received after 2pm) if items are available from stock.
- If an order is required urgently, we recommend contacting us by telephone as soon as possible to make us aware.
UK Delivery Terms
- We use reliable Couriers to deliver goods. We are dependent on our couriers to deliver goods in a timely manner. It is out of our control once it leaves our offices and we cannot guarantee any delivery times however our team are always happy to assist in the event there is a question about delivery.
- If you are not present to receive your order, the courier will leave you a card. You can contact them to arrange a re-delivery date or collect from their local depot.
- We cannot be held responsible for any items lost due to misinformation provided so please ensure the delivery details are accurate. You will require proof of identify when collecting any package.
- Please note for security reasons we can only accept deliveries to the card holders registered address
- Due to the nature of our products, we are currently unable to accept orders online for customers outside of the UK.
- Contact VestGuard by phone +44 (0)1621 816614 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase products for international delivery.
- Some items are subject to UK export controls, which we will advise you of when you contact us
Supply of Large Orders
- VestGuard can manufacture anything from 1 to 1,000,000 units of body armour every year. Lead times vary depending on design, material availability and current orders running through our factory. Manufacturing lead times for bespoke or large orders start from as little as 4-6 weeks.
- We can offer delivery methods by air, road and sea.
- VestGuard is an Internationally recognised brand name with over 500,000 units sold worldwide to customers in all sectors.
- VestGuard supply products to over 8000 customers in 50 different countries. We aim to meet any requirement quickly and to a high standard.
- In the event the size we send you does not fit, please contact us by phone +44 (0)1621 816614 or by mail email@example.com and we will advise you of the exchange process.
- Should you wish to exchange your order for any reason within seven days of receipt we are happy to offer this service. Please contact us by phone +44 (0)1621 816614 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you of the exchange process.
Incorrect or Faulty Items
- Should this occur you have the right to return the product at our cost and once received we will resend or refund your order.
Returns and refunds
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any part of your order please contact us within seven days of receipt and we can offer a return or an exchange.
Return Address : VestGuard UK Returns, Sevenacres, Barnhall Road, Tolleshunt Knights, Essex, UK, CM9 8HD
- You have the right to cancel your order within seven workings days beginning the day after you receive the goods. If you wish to cancel you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to VestGuard, the cost of which is to be borne by you, failing which VestGuard will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- On the cancellation of a contract the supplier shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by VestGuard UK
- Any returned goods received without notice may be returned or refunded at our discretion.
- A small restocking fee is charged if received without notice or cancelled after seven working days.
- Items returned used, damaged, soiled (stained, impregnated by smoke, written in) or altered, are not eligible for return. Shipping, including return shipping, is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any Express or timed services chosen at checkout other than standard delivery options are considered an additional contract and therefore are none refundable. The cost of standard delivery will be refunded on return at the rate listed on our website.
- Any timed or next day services are the responsibility of our third party courier services. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused by late arrival of goods if the goods have left our offices in the correct time frame.
- We recommend you try the vest before writing your details inside. If returned you may be charged for the cost of replacing any written label.
- We cannot accept returns for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised.
- These terms are for online consumers only and do not cover tender, purchase order, trade or wholesale orders.
Frequently Asked Delivery Questions
Q. I have placed an order, how long will it take to come?
A. We will always endeavour to ship your goods out the very same day via the method of delivery you have chosen (please note our cut off times above). Where this is not possible, we will ship your order the next working day. If any of the items on your order are out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible to advice you of the lead-time. Due to the vast array of variations on our website, some products, sizes or colours in our online store are not standard stock items and may occasionally be out of stock.
Q. I need some body armour urgently, can you help?
A. Yes, we are very quick to react to urgent operational requirements and hold over a thousand units of body armour in stock for same and next day delivery. Contact us as soon as you are aware of the urgency to ensure we have the best possible lead-time to assist you.
Q. Can you ship to another address other than the registered card holders address?
A. Yes, you can make payment for goods via online bank transfer or over the counter of any bank or building society. Once the funds are registered as received we will proceed to ship your order to any delivery address you request.
Q. Can you ship to another country?
A. Yes, we are able to ship to almost any country in the world. We have a network of couriers who can offer a full range of air, sea and land based services to wherever it needs to go. We can also offer EX works, FOB, CIF, and C&F options depending on your needs. We can also provide Certificates of Origin, and other documentation for local customs and assist with anything on route. Prices vary so please contact us for a quotation.
Q. Can I return a bespoke product?
A. You can only return a bespoke product if it is faulty or damaged for repair. All goods are inspected before they leave our offices to ensure they are of the highest quality. Bespoke products are made to specific requirements for you or your customer and as such are unique to your needs.